Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Eliminate Your Aluminums!

We all like to smell good, right?

We buy perfume, cologne, candles, and potpourri to keep ourselves and our homes smelling fresh and clean.

But what happens before we spray the perfume and light the candles?

That's right my friends, we apply deodorant.



But wait! There's a catch....


Most deodorants contain Aluminum, which some scientists say may contribute to the development of breast cancer.

The good news is there's an alternative...


Natural Crystal Deodorant!





There are a few different brands, but they all are all-natural and Aluminum and paraben free!


These Crystal sticks are made of natural mineral salts that create a protective barrier against odor-causing bacteria. All you do is wet the stick and apply it just like you would normal deodorant!

It is odor free, leaves no white residue and is safe for men and women!

I know this may sound extreme to some of you, but I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and I am very happy with the results.

I will say that I miss the way my Secret Shower Fresh deodorant smells, but since the Crystal is a much safer alternative I figure fragrance is a very small sacrifice.

You can find Deodorant Crystals at your local health food store or online.


I got mine at Publix!

Also, thank you so much to my dear friend Helen for introducing me to this magical stuff!


I hope you'll consider giving it a try....


Stay Curious!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment