Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Glitter-bomb Your Shoes!


Glitter-bombing.

Have you heard of it? It's my new favorite term.

Glitter-bombing is when a gay rights activist throws glitter on an anti-gay rights politician. 

Is it bad that I'm a bit jealous of these politicians?

If someone threw glitter on me it would make my day! I'd be dazzled, literally and figuratively.

But since I'm not a politician and don't know any I could throw glitter on, I thought, why not glitter-bomb some shoes?

Considering I'm a connoisseur and hoarder of all things glitter this would be right up my alley!

So I decided to do it. I revamped some old and filthy shoes and gave them new life.



It turned out so well I decided to have some fun with a pair of black boots.

How did this miracle happen?

I used Mod Podge, but fabric glue might be better depending on the material of the shoes you're glitter-bombing.

Simple apply Mod Podge to designated areas of your shoes and sprinkle the glitter adoringly!

Once it's dry, sit back, relax and watch the light dance off your new fabulous shoes!




 I invite you to get carried away and keep glitter-bombing!

xoxo,
Stay Curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment