Monday, January 16, 2012

Bijoux for You!


My life is very blessed with remarkable friends and family who fill my life with love and support.

Actually, each one provides a lot more than just love and support. 

In fact....one of them provides me with jewelry.

Yes, my friends, I am talking about my beautiful and talented friend Curry!



She's an incredibly gifted jewelry designer who continues to enhance her abilities and create one-of-a-kind pieces.

I am truly blessed to have such a talented, sweet and strong woman in my life to call my friend, which is why I am honored to introduce you all to her today!

Curry's love for life and simple elegance is evident through her designs.

They're feminine, sophisticated and smart.





Her classic eye will be sure to provide you and your loved ones with timeless jewelry that's a great conversation starter.

She's been making jewelry for over half a decade and has worked with designers like Diana Warner in New York. 

If you're close to the Knoxville, Tenn. area you can stop by Val's Boutique on Kingston Pike and pick up some of her darling designs.




And if you're in a more remote area, stay tuned! Her merchandise will be available online shortly and I will of course let you know as soon as it's available.

May all of you be rich in love and laughter and spoiled with family and friends!


Until next time....

xoxo,
Stay Curious!


No comments:

Post a Comment